Beer Tasting Event in Salzburg - Panzerhalle
Code of conduct
The BeerTasting Event Salzburg is a meeting place for responsible beer enthusiasts and connoisseurs only. Our aim is to help spread expert knowledge on the craft of brewing and to celebrate the colorful diversity of craft beer in a welcoming and respectful atmosphere. We want to provide a safe experience for everyone.
This is why we expect all visitors to abide by the following code of conduct:
- We strongly believe in personal responsibility and autonomy. Thus our appeal to our visitors: enjoy the great brews - but enjoy responsibly!
- NO ALCOHOL SOLD TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS
- Prior to attending the BeerTasting Event Salzburg, all visitors should make sure to eat enough. It helps to slow down the absorption of alcohol into your bloodstream.
- To help your body process the alcohol and to avoid dehydration, we ask you to take sufficient breaks and drink nonalcoholic beverages (e.g. tap water) throughout the tasting event.
- Visitors who have evidently drunk excessively will not be served by our exhibitors.
- Needless to say we welcome all families, but we do ask parents to decide for themselves whether or not they consider this event appropriate for their underage children. As mentioned above: minors are not permitted to participate in the tastings.
- We are committed to providing a safe and welcoming experience for all visitors, and exhibitors. Our staff and the team of the Panzerhalle will be on site to ensure a safe and smooth event.
- We do not tolerate inappropriate behavior of any kind. Visitors who violate this rule will be removed from the event, without a refund.
Following these simple guidelines will ensure that all participants of the BeerTasting Event Salzburg can enjoy a pleasant, informative and fun time together. We are looking forward to joining you!